MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried this in the other thread but derped. I've been working on a redesign of Audentio (Which has been turned down), and would love some feedback on it.

http://i5.minus.com/iO4adSQ9urf3T.png
Love it! Good work brother! Shame it won't be put to use.
Extraordinary work. Love the layout Big Grin
Think some more content block required at the main (white) area ...
Thanks guys. Big Grin

@effone - yeah it does need some more filler, I was just at a loss when I tried to put something in there.
I like some parts of it and hate others. I would remove the about us... menu and the High quality line. Shorten that section up there. I also don't like the middle logo and how it goes into multiple parts of the layout. While normally not bad it's literally the only thing on the page that does it and it's centered so it stands out a little too much imo.

While overall I think it's good I just can't find myself to like it. And, I'm horrible at giving feedback so just gave my feelings of what may be keeping from liking it. I would also try to get away from the huge background images. They rarely look great imo (not just you but in general). They just add a lot of load time(relatively) and aren't really seen much. A subtle pattern normally works better imo (or a strong one depending the topic but that's rare imo).
Thanks for the feedback Alex. There's definitely a lot that could be improved.

Also I'm selling this so PM me if you're interested.
I love it, fantastic design.
A lil suggestion is there is much gap at bottom of footer.That can be reduced a bit.
Thanks a lot envira, I appreciate the feedback. Big Grin

So I went back over the design thanks to Alex's feedback, and this is what I came up with:

-snip-

I personally like it better, but that's just me.
Was better with more color.
(2013-04-26, 10:21 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Was better with more color.

Fair enough. Smile I liked the lack of color just because I felt it calmed the design down a lot more.

How about both? http://i5.minus.com/ilDCJdc4hpbTm.png
Pages: 1 2