MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple attachments with jQuery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I agree - next goal for MyBB? Better polls, notification system, drag and drop support and better attachment system... this could be also used in future for 2.0
(2014-09-01, 06:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I agree - next goal for MyBB? Better polls, notification system, drag and drop support and better attachment system... this could be also used in future for 2.0

I'd start using the attachment system again if attachments could be linked to a thread outside of the one that the attachment was uploaded in.

here's to hoping it gets added in a future 1.8 release.

Cool
We don't plan to enhance the attachments system in 1.8. That's going to be in 2.0.
(2014-09-01, 11:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]We don't plan to enhance the attachments system in 1.8. That's going to be in 2.0.

Damn...thanks for letting us know Pirata.

Well a Paid Plugin with a simple drag-and-drop file uploader would be very very popular! So hopefully someone would be willing to spend some time making it happen and offer it.

I agree that this really is the best and most usable version I've seen: http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/
Pages: 1 2 3