MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACK! Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used a freehost, and MyBB worked great, but it was slow. Now I am using the host that comes with my domain, but it doesn't work Sad. No images, and for some people they just see "{" or something. Please help me. Thanks. http://www.flashnetworkonline.net/forums/index.php
Does your host insert forced advertisements on each page?
Um, I will pay to get them removed when I get more content up. Now can you answer my question?
I wasn't aware that godaddy's free program gave you a mysql database?? I have one of my domains through that, and it's VERY basic!

And yes, Dennis, all free sites through godaddy put that ad banner at the top!

Also strange that you can access the admin login screen! Can you log in?
blah569 Wrote:Um, I will pay to get them removed when I get more content up. Now can you answer my question?

The forced advertisements were my first suspicion at why the page isn't showing up correctly.

We can see if we can work around it:
At the beginning of global.php, right after <?php can you put:
ob_start();

And reply here and see if it solves anything.

Also, you may want to search for the other GoDaddy threads to see if there are any solutions to the problem, as there have been a few people before complaining about white screens on GoDaddy.
Cookies are not the problem, yet I tried it anyway. Any other ideas?
blah569 Wrote:Cookies are not the problem, yet I tried it anyway. Any other ideas?

He said nothing about Cookies. o_O;

Did you try the file modification he suggested?
I'd like to know whether or not you've tried my modification I posted above. I'm not sure what you mean by "Cookies" as I haven't mentioned anything about it in my previous post.
What modifacation? Also, ob_start(); enables cookies.
blah569 Wrote:What modifacation? Also, ob_start(); enables cookies.

Yes adding the ob_start(); -- did you do that yet?
Pages: 1 2