MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Forum Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm surprised you guys didn't see this coming. I've seen this happen many times.
Yea, I think the MyBB staff should deny him of support
What did you guys really expect? Especially with no watermark ...

At any rate, nobody is going to go to his site bill be dead soon. Don't worry too much.
(2013-06-06, 11:37 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What did you guys really expect? Especially with no watermark ...

At any rate, nobody is going to go to his site bill be dead soon. Don't worry too much.

What did we expect? Oh, I don't know..that maybe some people had respect around here?
No worries guys! I pardon him for a good faith.
I hope the OP doesn't cheat on his users like that cuz boy you're gonna be in trouble!
Don't worry guys! Anyone who feels cheated can go post on his forum to earn their money! Rolleyes
Yea, but then he is still benefitting. Besides, he probably would cheat is their too.
(2013-06-07, 02:43 PM)Ryan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, but then he is still benefitting. Besides, he probably would cheat is their too.

Way to pick up on my sarcasm Wink
(2013-06-06, 08:09 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Do people really have to do this? I suggest that you file a cease and desist Yaldaram.
http://paidpostingforum.net/forum/index.php

Well, what a surprising thing. Who would have thought it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5