MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: whatever you press an 'ok' message appears.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,
In our gaming forum: www.l2pride.net/forums we are encountering some problems,the problem is that wherever/whenever we click on something an 'ok' message appears.

You may want also to take a look by your self: www.l2pride.net/forums <- try clicking on the banner,or using the search function.
Some screenshots:

Firstly im in the home page. And let's say I want to click on the banner(it re-directs you to home page again) or use the search function,or view posts. This message appears: [Image: Zod8ker.png]

Hope you can do something about this,thanks in advance. (The owner/admin of the forum always have the mybb group copyright at the bottom we never deleted it or something)

P.S: I don't know whats the version of our mybb forum.

Waiting for an answer,
Daniel.
I could not reproduce above referred issue (forefox and google chrome)
anyway, can you remove (or comment out) advertisement code from the footer and check
if above doesn't help, disable all the plugins (setting available at general configuration in admin panel) and check
As I said already: It could be a plugin. And I can confirm that it doesn't show the OK for me, so I'm very sure it's a plugin or a code change in one of the core files. Have you recently done some?
(2013-05-30, 06:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I could not reproduce above referred issue (forefox and google chrome)
anyway, can you remove (or comment out) advertisement code from the footer and check
if above doesn't help, disable all the plugins (setting available at general configuration in admin panel) and check

It's isn't only from the footer,w/e we press shows that 'ok' message.
I can only reproduce it when I click Search in menu, then click anything.

Try to:
1. Reupload search.php, check if any other fles are modified with ACP->Tools&Maintenance -> File Verification and reupload them from clean package too
2. Check search template for any suspicious code between <head></head> (post whole template here if you don't know what can be suspicious)
3. Uninstall any plugins connected to search or disable all as .m. mentioned to eliminate plugins from the 'suspects'.

If the problem is for you not only in search page, provide test account.
a random advertisement code loading from a unpopular site can not be trust worthy.
and have you checked the issue by disabling the plugins ? have you run file verification tool ?
I am really grateful guys,thanks for your suggestions. I need to contact the admin of the server/forum so we can see what happens exactly. Please if you have any further suggestion don't hesitate to post it so we can try all of them! Thanks in advance.
The link redirects to http://screwaholic.com/savas_mazlum/count.php so try to search for it in your Templates or the Files.
EDITED.

Hello again people,
After some researches from me i found that this website was blacklisted for malwares. So someone hacked us.

Are you able to help us with this?Thanks in advance.

Security sites: http://labs.sucuri.net/?details=screwaholic.com
http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www....net/forums
bump! Any answer? :/
Pages: 1 2