MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 4 Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If u plau Battlefield 3 or MoHW add ArnoldLayne-xXx

My friends list is full but the limitation will out at near future.

Steam= ummagumma

See some videos about Battlefield 4 - announced on E3 Games.

Single player?

[Image: Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That-389x267.jpg]

But it looks good Smile Are we getting fully destructible environments then?
As much of a fan of the series as I am, I find it hard to be excited about BF4. It just feels like more of the same with EA trying to bleed fans dry. Yay, new environments, (weapons?) and characters. Pity the whole game seems to play almost exactly as it did before. The fact they've already announced the first DLC for the game (yes, before it's even out - I kid you not) just screams of EA's money grabbing.

The new DICE developed Battlefront game on the other hand... that's something to be excited about. As is watchdogs and the new Tom Clancy game.
I want to like the game, I just hope it is not as buggy up front as BF3 was. I do kind of like the BF3 Premium setup where you get all DLC free as it comes out, early even so a similar setup would be nice for BF4

However, it would be nice if each expansion pack would add to or extend campaign mode as well, not just MP.
Spectator client. Interesting. I wonder if EA is willing to pump money into Esports for it. If so it could give Cod a run, and it might kill of competitive CSS.

I can't wait to see how that impacts the realm.
BF4 seems like BF3. But Commander is a amazing feature. For me itÅ› a BF3 still.
(2013-06-11, 10:04 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Spectator client. Interesting. I wonder if EA is willing to pump money into Esports for it. If so it could give Cod a run, and it might kill of competitive CSS.

Counterstrike will always be the competitive FPS Toungue.
I'm afraid I have no choice, but to buy and sink into the latest EA's Battlefield series saga - Battlefield 4. I've got military buddies, so an Xbox console and over-rated games are our quick solution to some quick entertainment before getting back to our duty stations. But lately I've been considering getting a high-end laptop to be more mobile and acquiring the latest and greatest military simulator ARMA3 - getting an XBOX One w/BF4 and COD Ghosts regardless though.
(2013-06-12, 12:13 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-11, 10:04 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Spectator client. Interesting. I wonder if EA is willing to pump money into Esports for it. If so it could give Cod a run, and it might kill of competitive CSS.

Counterstrike will always be the competitive FPS Toungue.

Look at the numbers of the ESL CSS final vs the Cod championship. I didn't like either that much (The knifing round is cool I'll give that ESL) but I the Cod Championship has more potential in bringing bigger crowds.
the FOV in CoD makes my head hurt Sad
Pages: 1 2