MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Supernova - Responsive, retina friendly skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-06-24, 05:34 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]However on the mobile theme, I think losing the collapse images would be something good, who uses them on a mobile? It's just tedious.
Imagine a forum where they have many categories with many forums in them. But you only post in a few categories? Wouldn't you want to collapse the other categories and make scrolling easier on the index page?

Quote:Also I'm curious as to how the notifications will work, will it be with My Alerts?
(2013-06-24, 06:00 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]@rzr does it has something to do with "global_pm_alert" ?
But where are you getting the actual PM text from?
I really gotta know how to do this, why do you have to be all secret about this? Sad
(2013-06-24, 07:18 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Getting the number of unreadpms is fairly easy with template edits but I am not sure how to get the PM text via a template edit though, as far as I know the PM alert only returns the latest.

Like i said this is not a 100% confirmed feature but i have a method in mind. I won't share it atm, wait for theme to roll out and you'll have your questions answered

I won't be using any native mybb method. I won't exactly use a plugin either, area51 stuff ;P

(2013-06-24, 07:18 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is that actually coded rzr? I ask because your dropdown shows a red 2 but three messages.
No, these are just designs. I'll start coding when the design is perfect in my eye
Thank you. Smile
Just wanted to say this is a very ambitious project, and I love it. Stuff like this is what MyBB needs. ^.^ Hopefully I can deliver something like it with Flex.
ok can we use this ?
Might have been a while but here's another update

[update 7/14/2013]

http://i.imgur.com/lJFrsIk.png

* Added User dropdown
* Content added in category boxes
* Added content in sidebox
Isn't that dropdown going to look really silly without access to Admin or Mod CP?
It has both of them.
(2013-07-14, 04:21 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]It has both of them.

That is the point - most users have neither - so there is going to be a single icon.
Yes, exactly.
Maybe add three more icons, for PMs, profile, and anything else. So it wouldn't look empty when the ACP/MCP icons aren't there.

I like your theme BTW.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7