MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How is the conversion to jQuery coming along?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SCEditor cool Smile
(2013-10-02, 05:13 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like everything is frozen for a long time...

In the past 5 days I've implemented the SCEditor, I've added Quick Reply, Quick Edit and the Report feature is almost done too. Stefan has finished Inline Moderation recently too and other small fixes were applied to the features that have been ported so far.

What do you mean by frozen? Smile
(2013-10-06, 03:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by frozen? Smile

I mean it's too cold in Russia these days and I lost my hope to see 1.8 Sleepy
Seriously, there are no updates or any news in MyBB Blog for a long time.
(2013-10-06, 04:51 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-06, 03:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by frozen? Smile

I mean it's too cold in Russia these days and I lost my hope to see 1.8 Sleepy
Seriously, there are no updates or any news in MyBB Blog for a long time.

Posting a new blog update doesn't mean that 1.8 development has fastened up. To know that, you must do so by observing github activity.

Your post doesn't make much sense...sorry. Also, if you lost your hope to see 1.8, perhaps consider joining the team and help us out Smile
Great to see Pirata posting again Smile
(2013-10-06, 05:15 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Posting a new blog update doesn't mean that 1.8 development has fastened up.

Yes, but it will help regular users to see the progress and know how things are go.

Quote:To know that, you must do so by observing github activity.

Sorry, but since I'm not a programmer I can't understand much there. All I see there is "that function changed to this", "PirataNervo authored 5 days ago", etc.

Quote:Your post doesn't make much sense...sorry. Also, if you lost your hope to see 1.8, perhaps consider joining the team and help us out Smile

If I was a programmer ...
We'll have some news on 1.8 soon; we're working on some really big changes and these take time - keeping regular users up to date with every change we make would become boring!
(2013-10-07, 09:46 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]We'll have some news on 1.8 soon; we're working on some really big changes and these take time - keeping regular users up to date with every change we make would become boring!

great news Big Grin
Tomm -- the beans have already been spilled somewhat. It's not a secret anymore that development is shifting to be more community-based.
Pages: 1 2 3