MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb RC4 error log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was just checking my server logs and found a few mybb errors that it had found. I'll attach the log file for ya to look at if you want. My board still works perfectly.

Edit: While I have your attention in the current release when you are not logged in and click reply it asks you to login but then takes you back to the main site instead of the thread you were in. Is this getting fixed in gold?
They are not serious errors I don't think. As they are PHP Notices:

PHP Notices are just telling you you're doing sommit unusual and just getting you to check your code. Also I think Chris knows about them as he has put this snipit in a file somewhere:

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE];

as when you take that out. I would expext that you'll get those error reports stated in your error log on your web page.

So notihing to reeally worry about i don't think.
You might have noticed all but the first 4 are to do with inc/settings.php. Im no expert but it may be because it did not upload correctly??

You say myBB works, but does the Admin Settings work when you change one??

Quote:Edit: While I have your attention in the current release when you are not logged in and click reply it asks you to login but then takes you back to the main site instead of the thread you were in. Is this getting fixed in gold?
Yes, was a bug, and is fixed in Gold Smile
k776 Wrote:You might have noticed all but the first 4 are to do with inc/settings.php. Im no expert but it may be because it did not upload correctly??

You say myBB works, but does the Admin Settings work when you change

yeah everything works. A new bug has been discovered tho you will need to visit my board. http://forums.theresource.co.uk/index.php

On the page you can see a games section and it says 3 word story. The thing is thats not where the thread is located and even clicking on it takes you to the proper location.

Edit: It's gone now after I replied to the thread but was still a bug while it lasted. The mod had been merging some of a users posts and he was the last poster in the thread