MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with Inline Thread Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, when I try to delete a forum post with the tick box, the zero does not update to one. So it still thinks i've not selected a post to delete. I can't delete posts due to this issue. Is there any way to fix it.

Here is my website.
http://universalshippinginc.info/

Here is what I mean.

[Image: 89m34BH.png]

[Image: GceBbEJ.png]
What's your MyBB version and does this problem occur with the default theme too? If it doesn't then find out your updated templates via ACP.

ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Check Templates
Mybb is the latest version, checked and no security issues found on the template.

I've looked it up and it appears to be a problem with APART themes, any way to fix it for the theme?
There are often changes to templates etc when a new upgrade for MyBB is released. Not all themes have those changes, so it is best to look in the updated templates and make the changes.
Mybb is version 1.6 right? I apparently have the 1.6 theme which would be the latest if right.

I can't even delete or move them elsewhere. So the posts I want to delete are stuck there until I can figure something out on this theme, anyone got any ideas?
Have you checked the updated templates? Not assuming anything; have you actually looked?
Yea, I looked at the official page of the theme creator. It is currently at version 1.6 same with Mybb latest version. I also look around and some people are saying it may be a javascript conflict. I've not got any plugins or anything that could stop it from working.
^ admin panel >> templates >> Find Updated Templates

if you are confused about the results see replies here to understand what to modify
I fixed the code from the updated edits. So everything that was old is now fixed. But I'm still getting that little issue with having the "GO" update from 0 to 1 or how many posts I might select to delete. Thanks for the update method though, anyone got any idea with that issue though?
^ if you can PM me temporary admin panel access then I can check it
Pages: 1 2