MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to create a new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am created a forum.But how to use this forum means how to publish my forum.
This is my forum "dishking.createmybb3.com/"
Please help me........
Go to Admin CP -> Forums & Posts -> Forum Management
then click "Add New Forum"
(2013-07-16, 02:22 PM)ronangelo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP -> Forums & Posts -> Forum Management
then click "Add New Forum"

I mean how to publish my website.How to change this name "dishking.createmybb3.com/" and add this name "www.dishking.in" and how to publish this forum.
Looks like that domain is still available. You have to buy it first then connect it to your web host by changing the domain's nameservers or using URL redirect. This actually should be the first step.
Your website gets published or in other words becomes available as soon as you install it. If you want to use "www.dishking.in" instead of "dishking.createmybb3.com" then you would have to buy a domain from domain providers such as netfirms, namecheap, godaddy, 1and1, etc.
(2013-07-16, 02:52 PM)ronangelo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like that domain is still available. You have to buy it first then connect it to your web host by changing the domain's nameservers or using URL redirect. This actually should be the first step.

www.dishking.in this domain not available bro.Please help me ?
It's available. Here's a screenshot from namecheap.

[Image: 3Ei1D.png]
(2013-07-16, 02:59 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]It's available. Here's a screenshot from namecheap.

[Image: 3Ei1D.png]

Thanks bro.What is the next step ?
Change the nameservers on the domain to your host provided nameservers.
Pages: 1 2