MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Users password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys

just simple important question

is there any way to know my users password?

like i got a user his name is ethan.
is there anyway to know what is his password?
No. MyBB is designed so you can't read sensitive information such as that.
(2013-07-18, 08:05 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]No. MyBB is designed so you can't read sensitive information such as that.

i m the owner and admin of my forum so i need it for some reason not for hacking im not daft to hack my forum
(2013-07-18, 08:09 PM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-18, 08:05 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]No. MyBB is designed so you can't read sensitive information such as that.

i m the owner and admin of my forum so i need it for some reason not for hacking im not daft to hack my forum

There should never be any reason you should need to read the passwords of your users.
please man tell the why i cant tell you the reason cuz its secret and i cant send you private message
You can't. There's no way of doing it. Whatever you're trying to do, you're likely trying to do it the wrong way.
If you are the admin and owner, you have access to everything except the unencrypted password, so you should be able to do or see whatever you need to.
I completely agree with Nathan but Xbat, if you are really eager to login to their account, then you can do it without knowing their password. Which I believe is pretty good IMHO.

Link: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=268

You can log in to any users account on your forum without knowing or needing their password.
(2013-07-18, 09:01 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree with Nathan but Xbat, if you are really eager to login to their account, then you can do it without knowing their password. Which I believe is pretty good IMHO.

Link: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=268

You can log in to any users account on your forum without knowing or needing their password.

i dont want to log in to thier accounts i m making an secret project that people will request something from me and i will make it to them i will tell them what is ur username? then i will make it and copy paste the password so i will tell them the password same forum login password
And I

Quote:i will tell them the password same forum login password

You could just tell them that the password is the same as their forum password. You don't seem to provide a valid reason to know a members password. Also, as mentioned in OP, you provided a username of the member, instead of saying X, Member, User or someone, I'm guessing that you have some malicious reasons to know the password of a user called "Ethan". Angel

What is this "Secret Project" of yours?
Pages: 1 2