MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EmuFanatics Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wanted to say that MyBB is a pretty nice board. Ever since Invision Board went to payed license only I have been looking for a freeware alternative and I have finally found one in MyBB.

Here is my forums .. tried to make the skin like my older forums and it turned out great and was very easy to do. (still a few areas in the skin that I need to finish)

http://forums.emufanatics.com

Keep up the great work with MyBB!
Reminds me of IPB in a way.

Looks good though Smile
I agree, just remember that things within a % width div container tend to flow off the screen (look at the link in firefox, at the right side). Should be easy enough to correct though.
Its most probably illegal to use the IPB gradients....very very very nice skin though Smile
Awesome board Smile Another example of how flexible and customisable myBB is Smile
Aaron Wrote:Its most probably illegal to use the IPB gradients....very very very nice skin though Smile

It may be to use exactly the same but even with a 1px difference they cant say its theres Wink, and that looks pretty sweet!
Thanks for the comments Smile

And thanks for the great forum software Smile
wow - even got the arcade going - you should share that with everyone.

nice site too btw
Nice Theme!
wow you ported the arcade! great job man looks amazing Smile
Pages: 1 2 3