MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please close this - to many LQ responses!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please close this - to many LQ responses!
What do you mean implement SEO?
(2013-07-20, 04:47 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean implement SEO?

Running a campaign into my SEO tools, then building back links and other stuff.
It's always good to make sure you're forum looks good in the search results, so things like optimized titles, a good description, and pretty URLs will make people want to click more often. Just don't include black hat SEO stuff, because that's never worth it, no matter what site.
(2013-07-20, 05:24 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]It's always good to make sure you're forum looks good in the search results, so things like optimized titles, a good description, and pretty URLs will make people want to click more often. Just don't include black hat SEO stuff, because that's never worth it, no matter what site.

Well I know how to rank anything up, what you might call bad SEO in my world actually works perfectly. I use SEO tools to rank my projects up with back links and more, I have been doing this for many years and have had no issues.

Based on on page SEO that is not an issue, I just wondered if others implement the type of SEO I mentioned such as using them into SOE tools and what not.
WTF is SEO Tools? You keep mentioning it but I'm not sure if either of us know what they are.

You are giving no specifics on what you plan on doing. Which makes it hard to give advice about it.
(2013-07-20, 05:39 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]WTF is SEO Tools? You keep mentioning it but I'm not sure if either of us know what they are.

You are giving no specifics on what you plan on doing. Which makes it hard to give advice about it.

If you do not understand the term "SEO tool" then I'm afraid you wont be able to help me, thanks for pitching in anyway, I'll wait some someone that already uses/tried this. I have given perfect specifics, however you are clueless based on this topic.

Thanks anyway
Alex isn't confused by the topic of SEO (or at least I don't think he is). But the way you mentioned SEO tools made it sound like a specific site or software.

At least, that's how I see this.
(2013-07-20, 06:11 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Alex isn't confused by the topic of SEO (or at least I don't think he is). But the way you mentioned SEO tools made it sound like a specific site or software.

I don't see how that is the case, I clearly stated the reason/use for the tools already. Lastly, I did not say that Alex does not understand SEO? I said if he did not understand the term SEO Tools = two completely different things, then I don't think he can help me and then I thanked him for pitching in anyway?

If you really want me to break it down I can, however if Alex does not understand the phrase I don't see the point, unless, you use this type of SEO yourself?

I use many SEO tools 1. SeNuke 2. GSA tool - then I use capatcha solving tools with them such as the capatcha breaker, I will spin unique articles and then use them to create HQ back links related to the topic in hand.

I will create tier back link building projects, mostly starting with scheduled 200 a day links, these of course are not indexed right away thus not causing any concern for bad SEO.

Again, if Alex did not understand the term "SEO Tools" I doubt he would understand any of this above either.

So you're spamming?

And Alex's queries were perfectly legitimate, it's like saying "should I buy this new computer" then not explain the brand or the model. You didn't explain which tools you just said "seo tools". Some seo tools are possibly useless, some may be great.

But I would not suggest spamming. Google ignores spammy back links anyway.
Pages: 1 2