MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Modnotice V1.1.2 *update*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi there,
Here's my mod which I changed to a plugin.

This plugin give a option to moderate a posting. The moderator can create a message which a normal user can't erase or change.
Demo:
[attachment=4844]
[attachment=4845]

I hope you like it.
Please report errors to this post and a few feedback would be nice.

Instructions:
Extract the folder and Upload all files like the path.
Your next step is to read the readme and use this CSS code.
Thats all. Smile

Update:
The update to 1.1.2 need no deactivation of the plugin. Just replace the files. Smile

Garlant
Thanks Garlant Smile
thank you, i have waited for it
Yay! Thanks a bunch! Big Grin

EDIT
Installed it on my test board. But for some reason the message "{username} edited your post because:" does not show up when I log out. Even though the box is around the message!

See screenshot:
[attachment=4847]
Please download the the first post again in a few seconds. I will upload the fix.
Edit:
Now its should really work.

Greez Garlant
Thanks Garlant!

Seems to work 100% OK now! Big Grin

Thanks again,
FW
Great work. I will test this asap. I give you major props for busting this out as a plugin so quickly.

Thank you.
One question, how do you remove a ModNotice? I tried blanking out the box, but it gives me an error saying it is empty! Is there no way to remove it after giving a user a notice?
I would actually like to see this as a feature added to MyBB core files that can again be turned on or off.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:One question, how do you remove a ModNotice? I tried blanking out the box, but it gives me an error saying it is empty! Is there no way to remove it after giving a user a notice?

Atm there's no way to remove this. Next version I will include a checkbox to remove it? If there more required things for this plugin, post it please to tomorrow. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7