MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB IRC Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vouch for LimeChat. It's what I use whenever I'm on, and it's also available for iPhone/iPad if you're on the go.
Yeah, I use LimeChat on my iPhone. Great app and even does SSL so I can connect to my BNC through my phone.

Also, just to throw it in, there are many free IRC BNC (bouncers) out there and they are helpful in slower channels so that when someone does start a conversation you don't miss anything. Smile
I'll be joining later on Big Grin
So is the IRC chat active these days? I'll try to log in to it tomorrow when I have some spare time..
Most of us just lurk there, but someone is usually online just not talking. Always say hi when you enter the channel so you can see who's awake. Wink
(2014-07-07, 07:28 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Most of us just lurk there, but someone is usually online just not talking. Always say hi when you enter the channel so you can see who's awake. Wink

IRC has died down quite a lot over the past years doe so no one has the courage to even say hi, nor join.

My nick is } anyways.
(2014-07-07, 09:19 AM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-07, 07:28 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Most of us just lurk there, but someone is usually online just not talking. Always say hi when you enter the channel so you can see who's awake. Wink

IRC has died down quite a lot over the past years doe so no one has the courage to even say hi, nor join.

On the contrary:
[Image: irc.002.jpg]
Freenode is ever increasing in popularity.

(2014-07-07, 09:19 AM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]My nick is } anyways.

* JordanMussi heads to IRC to say hi. Smile
(2014-07-07, 02:46 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]

On the contrary:

* Rakes is not on IRC right now :l
Freenode was never big to begin with that's why it's going up but it has pretty much hit its limit (And yes I can say that as I've been there for a long time, so long I even got my old account dropped cus one wanted my username..).
I got my bouncer to join
(2014-07-07, 02:58 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-07, 02:46 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]

On the contrary:

* Rakes is not on IRC right now :l
Freenode was never big to begin with that's why it's going up but it has pretty much hit its limit (And yes I can say that as I've been there for a long time, so long I even got my old account dropped cus one wanted my username..).
I got my bouncer to join

Well, if we get some MyBB users to join Freenode then the number of users will increase. Smile
Anyway we just want to see the channel more actively used as some channels, #laravel for instance, are more active with users discussing tips etc. (something that would be great for our channel).
(2014-07-07, 08:35 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if we get some MyBB users to join Freenode then the number of users will increase. Smile
Anyway we just want to see the channel more actively used as some channels, #laravel for instance, are more active with users discussing tips etc. (something that would be great for our channel).

I used to be active in #laravel when laravel was pretty new, man their forum is just a mess nowadays.
Pages: 1 2 3