MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb scrollbar color change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cosa pensi comprendere la barra di scorrimento colore cambia in MyBB
As i said all respect to nathan and i know that nathan fixed a lot of bugs

but that doesnt lead to reject ideas
like i said nathan got a right to reject but not all suggestions
i can see a lot of awesome suggestions got rejected

nathan, even if you see this idea is simple but sometimes what you see is not what you get
sometimes simple things lead to great things
and advanced things sometimes lead to small things and useless things

big live proof Facebook
it was simple collage project then its turn to big website in whole worlds

Simple things are easy, powerful, and contain best shortcuts

Cheerz
Facebook didn't start as simple college project. It was a simple idea but not a simple project. And, well it's code base is massive. Also had investors(which mybb doesn't).
change the color of the bar next door friends mybb 1.6
(2013-08-09, 12:52 AM)Xbat Wrote: [ -> ]As i said all respect to nathan and i know that nathan fixed a lot of bugs

but that doesnt lead to reject ideas
like i said nathan got a right to reject but not all suggestions
i can see a lot of awesome suggestions got rejected

nathan, even if you see this idea is simple but sometimes what you see is not what you get
sometimes simple things lead to great things
and advanced things sometimes lead to small things and useless things

big live proof Facebook
it was simple collage project then its turn to big website in whole worlds

Simple things are easy, powerful, and contain best shortcuts

Cheerz

It highly depends on how general the idea is. Colorful scrollbars which don't work on all browsers? They're not needed and would be a waste of time to implement. Improving the front end of MyBB to make the simplest of tasks easier? That sounds more like it. I have the feeling you don't fully understand the reasons behind an idea being rejected. As I said, they're not rejected for the sake of it. We choose ideas which are suitable for the version, suitable for the project, and reasonable to have on a forum.
works in all browsers mybb 1.6 works seamlessly with tried Smile
(2013-08-09, 07:23 AM)Kyoya Wrote: [ -> ]works in all browsers mybb 1.6 works seamlessly with tried Smile

I guarantee the code you posted does not work in all browsers. I'm willing to put money on it even.
I am from Turkey Turkish works in every browser I use mybb
Location has nothing to do with it. Unless webkit browsers are the only ones that support Turkish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4