MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: like in the tapatalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

Likes why the option is not available on Tapatalk?Huh

Heart
if you are using thank you/like system plugin then it should work with TapaTalk (ref.)
thanks

I am using another plugin, is that you've Liked by previous plug was transferred to the plug?
^ Edit: which plugin you are actually using

thanks count from the thanks plugin can be transferred to thank you / like system plugin
see this post for the guidance
I'm a little confused!

Do you want to access you help?
^ see your PM. if direct help required then I can check it tomorrow
Ok pal

I answeredHeart

My problem was solved!

tnx
(2013-08-07, 04:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you are using thank you/like system plugin then it should work with TapaTalk (ref.)

Well, I have this Plugin running on my Forum but on Tapatalk (and I am running the latest Version 3.6.0) its not showing anything to thank someone for his post.
(2013-08-29, 11:21 AM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-07, 04:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you are using thank you/like system plugin then it should work with TapaTalk (ref.)

Well, I have this Plugin running on my Forum but on Tapatalk (and I am running the latest Version 3.6.0) its not showing anything to thank someone for his post.

The plugin is disabled, then enabled and try again.
Liked the use of this plugin.
Thx but no, the plugin (Thanks Plugin) is not disabled. It works fine, just not with Tapatalk together. If it would be that simple I wouldn't have even asked. Wink

Wolfseye
Pages: 1 2