MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am unable to download MyBB Go Mobile Plugin, Anyone please share.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am sorry if it's inappropriate to ask here but i want to download MyBB GoMobile plugin, But the website is down there at their official download mirror.
So anyone please share the zip.
Sorry for my bad english.
Regards.
https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile and click on " Download ZIP " (located on right side).
Oh Thanks Buddy!
will it make the mobile version of mybb for cells only? Or even the pc users will see the mobile version? Does it have branding in footer?
It checks the user agent, so only cellphones are shown by default, and there's a footer that allows them to switch to full version.
Only for mobiles. PC users wont be affected.
And yeah, it has a footer note.
Hi there! thanks both. Any go mobile plugin that has no branding/company name in footer?
And can we remove its (mention by op) footer branding?
Apart from the auto-select for mobile, it's a regular theme where you can edit styles and templates like any other
just visited but there are all file in one by one format. can't i just download it as a zip file somehow?

their main site is closed

anyone has it in as a zip or rar file pelase?
(2013-08-19, 07:02 PM)khuram786 Wrote: [ -> ]just visited but there are all file in one by one format. can't i just download it as a zip file somehow?

their main site is closed

anyone has it in as a zip or rar file pelase?

Look to right. There's a download zip option.
Pages: 1 2