MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make website show up in google like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
like how it has the main heading and six mini results

[Image: 94j8.png]
Good SEO and time.
Undecided thanks but that dosent really help me one bit. i was looking for more precise answers. like a tutorial or someone who is willing to share these "secrets". i see alot of forums using it so its not just mybb.com.
There are no "secrets" to good SEO. All you have to do is have patience and good content on your site. That's all. If you still insist on "Secrets" then there are illegal stuff you can do but that could and will get your website banned from Google and other search engine so why take the risk?
AHHH i didnt mean illegal stuff. i just want someone to tell me exactly what to do. it snot like i can google "how to make my website show up in google search with one main heading and six mini heading" i dont even know what this is called? i assumed its called a sitemap. its that correct? i googled how to make sitemap but that didnt help.
(2013-08-22, 10:02 PM)xekuter50 Wrote: [ -> ]AHHH i didnt mean illegal stuff. i just want someone to tell me exactly what to do. it snot like i can google "how to make my website show up in google search with one main heading and six mini heading" i dont even know what this is called? i assumed its called a sitemap. its that correct? i googled how to make sitemap but that didnt help.

A sitemap is basically a map for robots. All you need is good content on your forum and need to wait.
Google will do this at its own discretion.
so youre saying you guys didnt do anything at all to get mybb.com showing up in google search better than an average site? its all based on visits etc?

can i pay google to get my site like this?
Yes and MyBB is aged therefore it has a lot of backlinks. I don't think you can pay Google to build backlinks for you. Just wait a week for Google bots to start crawling to your site and remember, keep good content.
Quote:so youre saying you guys didnt do anything at all to get mybb.com showing up in google search better than an average site? its all based on visits etc?

No, we didn't. It'll likely be based on a number of things. MyBB has been around for 10 years, serves millions of page views each month, and has a number of pages which would be relevant to those searching.

Quote:can i pay google to get my site like this?

No, Google will decide automagically if it wants to show site links.
Pages: 1 2