MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBBHOSTER.COM! - DEDICATED MYBB HOSTING SOLUTIONS! - STARTING @ $1.99 with PROMO199!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its not BB, see in your footer near by the Visa and master card logos. If you dont know whats BBA and you are using it what can i say.

One of the best dedicated MyBB host is IcyBoards.
(2013-08-30, 01:12 PM)papabear Wrote: [ -> ]Use promo "PROMO199 to get your first quarter of hosting for only 1.99 a month.

(2013-08-28, 06:13 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]You are selling MyBB hosting? Your site took close to a minute to load.

you might want to check your internet connection sir Smile
for good result in checking how much time a site load please check here

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/TanPS/mybbhoster.com

thank you so much

Sir, I tested it on a 1gbps business fiber-optic line directly from Level3. Your server is slow. You might want to consult your host and ask about their routing. As you can see, a speedtest maxes out my 100mbit NIC.

[Image: 2934352285.png]

Thank you so much.
(2013-08-30, 05:46 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 01:12 PM)papabear Wrote: [ -> ]Use promo "PROMO199 to get your first quarter of hosting for only 1.99 a month.

(2013-08-28, 06:13 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]You are selling MyBB hosting? Your site took close to a minute to load.

thank you so much

Sir, I tested it on a 1gbps business fiber-optic line directly from Level3. Your server is slow. You might want to consult your host and ask about their routing. As you can see, a speedtest maxes out my 100mbit NIC.

Thank you so much.

I don't host my portal on my server. You are pinging Hostgators servers. I can easily slow down a connection by DDoSing the site then taking speed test. Not hard to do.
(2013-08-30, 08:02 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you so much

Thank you so much.

I don't host my portal on my server. You are pinging Hostgators servers. I can easily slow down a connection by DDoSing the site then taking speed test. Not hard to do.

Yes, because I really have the time and care to go around and DDOS your site only to tell you it's slow. Cool story bro.
I've noticed the new update for WHMCS isn't as stable as it was in earlier versions. What are you using as your billing portal? and portal is not hosted on the server used to host clients.

thank you so much

Thank you so much.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

thank you so much Smile
any good luck.
You have an * for unlimited disk space & bandwidth on your graphic design & on your website product descriptions though unless I'm blind you don't offer unlimited packages?

Also I didn't see in your advertisement threads why people should choose your company vs the rest of the hosting world like ourselves who offer each client with a number of benefits & freebies.

I saw Google Checkout in your footer, for a new business it isn't really a good idea to implement Google Checkout seeing as they will be closing down in a couple months. If you already have an existing client base using it though then of course offer it as long as you can keeping the options open.

Otherwise good luck.

(2013-08-30, 02:50 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best dedicated MyBB host is IcyBoards.

Depends on your needs really. Want email? Want FTP? Want FULL customization? Want anything other than what IcyBoards can set globally? Then IcyBoards won't be best for your needs, though for what they do provide they sure do a good job.
(2013-08-31, 05:07 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 02:50 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best dedicated MyBB host is IcyBoards.

Depends on your needs really. Want email? Want FTP? Want FULL customization? Want anything other than what IcyBoards can set globally? Then IcyBoards won't be best for your needs, though for what they do provide they sure do a good job.

As much as I agree with what you are pointing out, the fact that for a true big boards wouldn't use IcyBoards. IcyBoards isn't for people like you and me. We wouldn't use IcyBoards basically because we can and want to do much more with MyBB that just the default with a few plugins, but for the large percentage of the community it does meet the requirements. And that's why IcyBoards has such a good reputation - It's good at what it does
For pro hosting its better to go with the big guys like Hostgator and and others to just name a few. But a really good in home hosting is IcyBoards.

Alex if I want Cpanel and stuff I wont trust such hosts as most of them do not have a good reputation.

For a starter or even a pro person if he does not have the right funds he should go with Icyboards and not trust hosts like these.

Even though Icyboards does lack somethings like Cpanel and FTP it sure is a solid and stable base to start your project on.

I would thank spork for making it.
Pages: 1 2 3