MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBBHOSTER.COM! - DEDICATED MYBB HOSTING SOLUTIONS! - STARTING @ $1.99 with PROMO199!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-09-01, 09:33 AM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]For pro hosting its better to go with the big guys like Hostgator and and others to just name a few. But a really good in home hosting is IcyBoards.

Alex if I want Cpanel and stuff I wont trust such hosts as most of them do not have a good reputation.

For a starter or even a pro person if he does not have the right funds he should go with Icyboards and not trust hosts like these.

Even though Icyboards does lack somethings like Cpanel and FTP it sure is a solid and stable base to start your project on.

I would thank spork for making it.

I agree there are thousands of hosts that are run by kids who will close down once school starts though I have to question what you meant by "I won't trust such hosts", I didn't name any hosts other than ourselves (Arvixe). If you was suggesting we don't have a good reputation then I'm honesty puzzled as we have a very good solid & fast growing reputation.
Nah i was talking about not trusting the type of hosts run by kids. I mean non-proffessional. Not talking about Arvixe i knows its big and trusted. Myself was thinking moving to Arvixe after my go-daddy runs out.

By the way where is Arvixe based?
(2013-09-01, 11:10 AM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Nah i was talking about not trusting the type of hosts run by kids. I mean non-proffessional. Not talking about Arvixe i knows its big and trusted. Myself was thinking moving to Arvixe after my go-daddy runs out.

By the way where is Arvixe based?

Aha gotcha Smile. We'd love to have you on board Arvixe, we are located in California though we house most of our servers in Dallas Texas, USA with Europe as an alternative location (Amsterdam).

We should probably not "steal" this thread though as it is about MyBBHoster.com after all Wink - Feel free to reach out to me via PM or email me ([email protected]) or even Skype me (alexali.arvixe) and you can ask any questions you have Smile.
(2013-08-31, 05:07 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]You have an * for unlimited disk space & bandwidth on your graphic design & on your website product descriptions though unless I'm blind you don't offer unlimited packages?

Also I didn't see in your advertisement threads why people should choose your company vs the rest of the hosting world like ourselves who offer each client with a number of benefits & freebies.

I saw Google Checkout in your footer, for a new business it isn't really a good idea to implement Google Checkout seeing as they will be closing down in a couple months. If you already have an existing client base using it though then of course offer it as long as you can keeping the options open.

Otherwise good luck.

(2013-08-30, 02:50 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best dedicated MyBB host is IcyBoards.

Depends on your needs really. Want email? Want FTP? Want FULL customization? Want anything other than what IcyBoards can set globally? Then IcyBoards won't be best for your needs, though for what they do provide they sure do a good job.

I removed the unlimited plans on the thread due to the fact I post on WHT and they will eat you alive with your Unlimited plans. I've been there done that for years I know how it is .

As for Why Us? I never finished the thread design before papabear posted. Anyways! First we dedicated our servers to MyBB and we host nothing but MyBB forums means less to worry about. Second I am a theme designer and know this forum software like the back of my hand. I will provide support to my clients to the best of my knowledge. Clients have access to exclusive themes and plugins I have created past and present etc. We are also working on new plugins and freelancing custom request. We simply do everything. Last but not least we have affordable prices which can fit many types of budgets.

As for Google checkout. Yes I have clients who are still paying with Google checkout even with my other hosting company. I will let them pay with it until the time comes.

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Wish me luck with this new project of mines.

Regards, Mike
Pages: 1 2 3