MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: undefined login error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I am getting this error in my forum:

[Image: 5kd1.png]

After this the page refreshes and people have to login from another page, not directly from the homepage.

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Go to ACP> Templates & Style> Templates>Your Theme>Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_guest>Options>Revert To Original
(2013-09-13, 09:54 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP> Templates & Style> Templates>Your Theme>Header Templates>header_welcomeblock_guest>Options>Revert To Original

Wont that delete all the other changes I made?
Yes it will. I think it'd be better to actually run a diff instead. Then you can see what is different. You'd want to look specifically at variable names.
(2013-09-18, 10:45 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it will. I think it'd be better to actually run a diff instead. Then you can see what is different. You'd want to look specifically at variable names.

There are a few changes, so I don't want to mess with what is done. How do I know exactly what I should change?
What's your URL? It's a custom theme so there's probably just something for it missing.
(2013-09-29, 05:09 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]What's your URL? It's a custom theme so there's probably just something for it missing.

The forum is www.forumdabola.com
first you have to turn OFF CodePress at the preferences page on admin panel
and you have to remove all unnecessary   from the templates (esp. on header_welcomeblock_guest)
(2013-09-29, 05:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]first you have to turn OFF CodePress at the preferences page on admin panel

This wont mess up any other modifications made?
Codepress is just the syntax highlighting script, it won't actually change any code.
Pages: 1 2