MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: At Home Polls (Formerly Poll Box) v2.2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Version 2.2.1 is now released!

The only change this version makes is that it makes the Advanced Sidebox Edition compatible with ASB v2.1. You'll want to get the upgrade if you upgrade ASB to v2.1 (which is highly recommended), as the module won't work otherwise. If you use the Standard Edition, there's no need to upgrade.

As always, the latest version is available on GitHub or the attachment on the first post. It is currently awaiting validation on the MyBB Mods site.
I'm having a problem with the poll vote total being way, way off. 4+17=40?

This is happening on all polls, and only started when I installed this plugin. It shows the total number of votes from whichever poll is on the index in every poll site-wide. Any ideas? Because I really like the plugin Sad
Hmm, that is curious. So you say that every poll, even polls that appear in threads (under stock MyBB circumstances) display the total number of votes from the poll that is displayed by this plugin?
(2014-08-12, 07:31 PM)Tanweth Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, that is curious. So you say that every poll, even polls that appear in threads (under stock MyBB circumstances) display the total number of votes from the poll that is displayed by this plugin?

Yes, it's a strange one. URL is https://www.youthdebate.co.uk/forums if you want to look. All polls are displaying this number, and they update every time someone else votes on the index poll.
Any fix for this? ^
<tr>
					<td colspan="2" class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
				</tr>

I just updated ASB and the ASB Poll. What exactly is the publicnote? 

*EDIT: Nvm, I found out. Wink
(2014-08-15, 09:56 PM)allegrif Wrote: [ -> ]Any fix for this? ^

Sorry about the late response, but for some reason I didn't get notice of a new reply in this thread. I haven't taken a look at the code for this plugin in a few months now. I don't want to make any promises, and I still have quite a bit going on in my life right now, but I am hoping to take a look at the ongoing issues with this plugin and my other plugin soon.
Yo Tanweth, (and maybe also Wildcard),

I just noticed this bug: [attachment=33357]

When I use hypelrinks for the poll options. MyBB allows that, it works for the poll in the thread, but it doesnt work for the poll on the ASB sidebox. Smile

Maybe you can fix that?

Take care
Any chance of getting this updated for 1.8.x?
The trouble with this plugin is that when I set the ASB poll, pid forum ID, it shuffles the user ID and users get a large number of IDs and their class changes too!
does anyone know a solution for this?

[Image: qlHaiLC.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4