MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Nathan Malcolm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, this is unexpected to say the least.
Well, this saddened me to see that you resigned. Good times we all had together as members haha. Yes MyBB would never be same without you. I hope you're able to join soon. MyBB needs now a solid and skilled developers base like you, its sad to see sort of you leaving the team.

Nonetheless, good luck and hope to see you around! Smile
Sad to see ...
I hope this is not for the flames from some users you have experienced lastly.
This is really a shame and a loss to the project. Despite whatever differences we've had, it's clear that you were working incredibly hard on MyBB. Big shoes to fill for whoever steps up.
You've contributed a lot and it's sad to see you go at this time. Good luck with what you're moving on to do and achieving new things. It is rather strange seeing your username not orange. :p
Goodbye mybb 1.8 development :\
(2013-10-01, 03:52 PM)Stefan C. Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye mybb 1.8 development :\

It's unlikely that MyBB won't get updated because of Nathan's resignation. Despite he was a talented developer investing so much efforts in this software, we still have many great members in the Team that can and will bring MyBB to its highest level, again.

Thanks Nathan for all you've done in the past years for MyBB. I hope you'll get the necessary motivation and interests to join us again in the future.
All MyBB development will continue according to schedule. If anything Nathan's departure has shown us we need to give 110%, and current team discussions are bringing up many great ways to increase productivity and openness.
Thanks for all you've done. It's much appreciated Smile
(2013-10-01, 04:02 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]All MyBB development will continue according to schedule. If anything Nathan's departure has shown us we need to give 110%, and current team discussions are bringing up many great ways to increase productivity and openness.

Great. Hopefully we'll see a blog post soon. This is something I've been trying to push for for some time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5