MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Share your mid-sized database! - Help us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How you can help!
  • If you have a small to mid-sized database for any of these boards that are willing to trust me having a copy of, please let me know. This will assist in generating & testing these new modules. It will also save a lot of time, since I wont have to try and generate a sufficient sample database to work with.
  • Testing Beta versions of the modules. If you have one of these boards/databases, regardless if you share it with me for the above step or not, and are willing to test beta versions of the software that would be beneficial as well.

Databases we're looking for: vBulletin 3, vBulletin 4, Woltlab Burning Board Lite 2 & Premium 3. IPB 3. Vanilla. (also if you've some forum software database that is not listed, feel free to PM me about it).
I know some people who has a backup of theyre databases, but let me ask if they have any copy of that and i know it's only for you and test purposes only. I know they have no problem, because maybe some day want migrate to some board script, and this is an oportunity to take or know about if they can move/migrate to MyBB xD.

Well i try to upload db on a fileserver and send to you by P.M, well see yah and i hope can help any db i can send to you, cheers.

Maybe vB3 and 4 thats for sure, but another i don't know xD.

Tell me if i can send to you any other way please.
Databases are gonna be only used for testing and writing new modules, nothing else. Yes, that is a opportunity also for them to change their forum software, and experience something new Smile

Thank you, I am waiting for you reply!
i'm searching that files i have vB3 and vB4 till now.

when i find on my hd i upload and send you by pm those files.

if i got more databases i share with you, i post in my forum one topic about this and hope people undestand and help xD.
Great news!
Thank you so much for your effort!

If anyone more is able to share their database, feel free to PM me!
Bumping this on case anyone is interested.
Are you looking for SMF databases?
If you feel your SMF database may be of any help, I.e: it has some customisation that differentiates it from a defaul DB, you are free to send it to us. (:
If someone has an IPB Database (2 or 3) or a vBulletin 3 database: We would appreciate it when you could send it to us.
Just sent you an IPB3 database King Louis. If anybody else working on the merge system needs a copy, shoot me a PM. I have a XenForo database too.
Pages: 1 2 3