MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest Mybb Boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2013-10-09, 08:30 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-09, 03:01 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really cool thread idea, and very HQ. The only thing that I would suggest for this thread is to put the owner of each forum on the list as well.

Thanks man! Also I'm not sure what putting the owners in there would do, would be useless unless we like link their mybb.com profile page in. It would be nice if everyone had one of these stat things(below) we could use to keep the thread better updated because im not checking forums everyday to update the stats.

[Image: mybbsig.php]

How do you even get those anyways?
(2013-10-10, 05:39 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-09, 08:30 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-09, 03:01 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really cool thread idea, and very HQ. The only thing that I would suggest for this thread is to put the owner of each forum on the list as well.

Thanks man! Also I'm not sure what putting the owners in there would do, would be useless unless we like link their mybb.com profile page in. It would be nice if everyone had one of these stat things(below) we could use to keep the thread better updated because im not checking forums everyday to update the stats.

[Image: mybbsig.php]

How do you even get those anyways?

It's a plugin, MyBB Central I believe Smile I have one too somewhere, although it's perhaps outdated (I don't develop it any more)
Link: pokebeach.com/forums
Category: Pokemon
Stats: 1,558,118 posts, 66,305 threads, 17,166 members

Note: I am not the owner of this forum, however, I do some of the behind the scenes work such as optimizing and adding features. I also moderate on it.
Ok added 3 new sites.
Would it not have been better to make a website to handle this? Along with a simple API plugin and a crawler? It would take only a few days to make Toungue
(2013-10-11, 07:32 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Would it not have been better to make a website to handle this? Along with a simple API plugin and a crawler? It would take only a few days to make Toungue

In some ways sure but

1. Trying to get some activity on mybb.com
2. I don't really have a few days or anything else to make it a site.
(2013-10-11, 08:24 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-11, 07:32 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Would it not have been better to make a website to handle this? Along with a simple API plugin and a crawler? It would take only a few days to make Toungue

In some ways sure but

So you're promoting post-whoring?
(2013-10-11, 11:41 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

In some ways sure but

How would be making a MyBB topsites be post-whoring?
(2013-10-11, 11:41 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

In some ways sure but

Yeah sorry for trying to get the community involved and trying to bring some value to the mybb site besides support threads. Facepalm.

In some ways sure but

Of course, I was only saying because if you decide to not update this anymore at any time it can't be updated by anyone but staff
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15