MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest Mybb Boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2014-02-13, 06:44 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder why cpaelites.com and bestblackhatforum.com is not in the list. cpaelites has 183754 posts and i think both sites have an active community too..
@gamemaster, just saw this thread.
Thank you for submitting our forum url here. Rep+ you!
It is much appreciated to be recognized. Thanks.

Well so far as of today [March 05, 2014]:
Quote:Our members have made a total of 598,021 posts in 106,587 threads.
We currently have 145,954 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, surfrider
The most users online at one time was 29,082 on Today at 07:44 AM

@ts (thread starter) / @TaylorCTU , i think we beat the top#2 on the current list which their current stats in terms of registered members and in terms of # of post/thread. Smile
Found another big one: http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/ Smile
forum in spanish language is allowed?

Stats:
Mensajes (posts): 102,345
Temas (threads): 2,465
Miembros (members): 1,222

foro.insertcoin.com.mx
General/Gaming
Mine is http://www.silvertails.net/forum

After a recent prune and clean-up
Quote:Our members have made a total of 535,418 posts in 32,798 threads.
We currently have 4,414 members registered.
Please remember this thread is simply a list of MyBB big boards, not a showcase thread. We're allowing any big board to be posted here, regardless of content, merely as a reference but if it becomes a problem then such rare opportunities will become even rarer.
(2014-03-20, 01:49 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please remember this thread is simply a list of MyBB big boards, not a showcase thread. We're allowing any big board to be posted here, regardless of content, merely as a reference but if it becomes a problem then such rare opportunities will become even rarer.

Then warn people about the scammers on hackforums.net, that they will lose money from the 'make money online' ebook sellers (who are the admin & moderators).

Don't just delete my post, that's rude.
(2014-03-20, 01:52 AM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-20, 01:49 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Please remember this thread is simply a list of MyBB big boards, not a showcase thread. We're allowing any big board to be posted here, regardless of content, merely as a reference but if it becomes a problem then such rare opportunities will become even rarer.

Then warn people about the scammers on hackforums.net, that they will lose money from the 'make money online' ebook sellers (who are the admin & moderators).

This isn't a showcase thread. It doesn't matter what you think of it or your experience there. The only relevant fact is that it's a big board. There's no suggestion at all that anyone should join any of these sites.

If you want to take this further you can create a new thread in Private Inquires.
(2014-03-20, 02:03 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-20, 01:52 AM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]

This isn't a showcase thread. It doesn't matter what you think of it or your experience there. The only relevant fact is that it's a big board. There's no suggestion at all that anyone should join any of these sites.

If you want to take this further you can create a new thread in Private Inquires.

No, that's fine. There's no point in doing a Private Inquiry, if the Public doesn't know of the dangers of that forum.
I have been away and will likely be away for a while longer. First chance in a long time I have had to turn my computer on. I think this is a good thread for mybb so any mod who could take this over until I can re-join the community you are welcome to. Thanks.
I once loaded somewhere around 20+ million posts into a single forum. It became EXTREMELY slow...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15