MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EZ Gallery help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where do these go?

ezgallery.php Root??
ezgallerylib.php Root??
ezgallerylang.php language????

I have the dangest time trying to find out where they go.

Thanks
ezgallery.php (size ~77KB) --> forum root folder - where you have global.php, index.php, newthread.php etc.
ezgallerylib.php --> ./inc folder - where you have settings.php, config.php etc.
ezgallery.lang.php --> ./inc/languages/english folder - where you have other .lang.php files
Thanks M they are all in place and nothing yet?

Here is what I got. Pictures below

[attachment=30288][attachment=30289][attachment=30290]
^ have you also added another ezgallery.php file (size ~40KB) in ./inc/plugins folder and activated the plugin from the plugins page?
ezgallery.php goes in two places?

I didnt add it in plugins.

I added the ezgallery php 40kb to plugins along with the others . Still nothing
yes, there are two files named ezgallery.php - file of size approx 77KB size should be in the root folder
and file of approx 40KB should be uploaded to plugins folder. and the plugin needs activation as usual

if there is a confusion about uploading plugin files then replies here might help
Thanks M got it!
Thanks again

Now I get this

Warning Gallery path is not writable! /home4/hrspwr1/public_html/gallery/
please put CHMOD 777 permissions for gallery folder on forum root folder (where global.php, index.php etc exist)
Im trying to understand but this is crazy stuff for me.

Is the picture where it goes and what code goes there or where?

[attachment=30293]
^ that file is uploaded to correct place. you were referring about gallery folder in previous reply.
you have to make a folder named gallery in the root folder and put its permissions to CHMOD 777
Pages: 1 2