MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online.php sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys after 6.11 update I get this strange error when visiting online.php
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'download.html' in 'where clause'Query:SELECT url,id,idtype FROM mybb_google_seo WHERE active=1 AND ((idtype=4 AND id IN (272/download.html)))
Visit ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins and follow steps under Google SEO there (if any, I guess you will have to revert and reapply core changes).
I will try it please hold on

Nope still the same error. I don't get this error on localhost
272/download.html

Find whatever setting you've got set to that value or something like it.
(2013-10-11, 03:03 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]272/download.html

Find whatever setting you've got set to that value or something like it.
Could you be more specific please? I don't have anything like that! 272/download.html

The same database on localhost doesn't show error!
I can't reproduce this, but I'll fix it in the plugin anyway. Google SEO uses one of MyBB's internal data structures for optimization here, and it trusts that data structure a bit too much it seems. MyBB itself only seems to check is_numerical(), which is not strict enough, although it should not permit a /download.html to be in there, so it's curious how that happened.

In the meantime, see if you can find an entry in your mybb_sessions table that has 272/download.html in it's location, and remove the /download.html from it. I'd be interested what the full entry looked like.

PS: Which version of Google SEO are you using?
I use seo 1.6.5 but it's strange because it works wit no problem on locanhost! And sometimes it works but then shows error!

What is mybb_sessions table ???
^ mybb_sessions table exists in the database (mybb_sessions details)
I found this one very strange:
/showthread.php?tid=272/download.html
There is probably an error in the .htaccess file trying to parse the SEO URL.
Pages: 1 2