MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Asperger's Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A majority of active people here know that I suffer from a condition called Asperger's Syndrome. I'm pretty sure that a lot of other users here do also.

The Aim of Asperger's Network is to increase the knowledge of other people to conditions such as:
  • Asperger's Syndrome
  • General Autism
  • Bi-Polar Disease
  • ADHD and ADD

We also provide several General Discussion forums for the users to get away from reality for a bit. We welcome people without Asperger's, as well as people with.

Also, We do not have ads.

Check us out at http://www.asperger.net.au/forums

Comments are welcome
Our members have made a total of 1,958 posts in 392 threads.
We currently have 67 members registered.

Come along, and be a part of one of the more unique boards.
Definitely unique. A forum like this requires true passion and understanding towards the subject. Good luck with your board.
(2013-10-26, 02:27 AM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely unique. A forum like this requires true passion and understanding towards the subject. Good luck with your board.

There's a hidden adgenda, but it's a good one, I swear. There's an intention for this site. As far as having passion and knowledge, and understanding, I have the condition so...
Our members have made a total of 2,120 posts in 413 threads.
We currently have 69 members registered.
Any opinions on how I can improve the site?
I honestly can't find anything to improve on Toungue Everything is so professional and looks great! Good luck with the forums! I've just joined by the way Smile
Very good concept and nice forum
Make the toplinks on right more noticeable, they are getting mixed up with background
(2013-12-04, 03:22 AM)Verilog Wrote: [ -> ]Very good concept and nice forum
Make the toplinks on right more noticeable, they are getting mixed up with background

Bug already filed; and fixed in 2.0.

You should join Smile

(2013-12-04, 02:31 AM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly can't find anything to improve on Toungue Everything is so professional and looks great! Good luck with the forums! I've just joined by the way Smile

Oops; missed this... Thanks Smile
Nice and good looking theme you have there. I have registered on your forums. I have also read the rules.. So I linking to my non-profit forums is alright? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2