MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, When someone register on my forums they arent getting Activation Email and their account stays as Not activated http://forums.fbi-clans.net check please
Do they get instantly activated???
no , i have selected email activation In settings but it wont work :/
What isn't working? Is the email not getting sent? Or is it when they click the email their account isn't getting activated?
the email is not getting the activation email is not coming and when someone register they will redirect to blank page and when they reload they will get the message that the username is registered and we can login but the account is still not activated as the mail is not got still :/
If it redirects to a blank page after registration, there is most likely a PHP error in the code or in one of your plugins. Have you tried testing the registration system while disabling all plugins? (ACP -> configuration -> general configuration -> disable all plugins )
i got over 40 plugins so i dont wanna put them off :/
So you don't want to fix registration? If you use the method mentioned by Darth Apple, nothing can get lost. It's fully secure and a matter of only 2 clicks - disabling and then reenabling after testing registration.

If registration will work then, Deactivate plugins connected to registration in Plugins tab (that may cause temporary settings/templates loss), enable all plugins and try again. Or give us whole list of plugins.
If you have over 40 plugins, you're going to run into issues. You should only use plugins that you really need, I'd reconsider. Disable the plugins at once via the option in the ACP (you can re enable like before in one option change), then test the activation mail.
You only have to disable all of them temporarily to test if a plugin is causing the issue. If after disabling the plugins, the registration works, you just need to figure out which plugin is causing the issue and go from there.

There isn't any risk of data loss if you use the "Disable All Plugins" setting in the general configuration page.
Pages: 1 2