MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have updated my forums to 1.6.11 from 1.6.10 and iam suffering soo much problem on my admin cp can edit things but cant save them no option for that [Image: admincp.png]

And some where iam getting /var/www/forum/inc/languages/english/admin/profilecomments.lang.php does not exist

and same as this many files are missing it says but didnt got this problem in 1.6.10 and some options are blank

eg: on acp > username& groups >Miscellaneous

any help please?
(2013-10-25, 05:41 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]For the second problem see: http://community.mybb.com/thread-146406-...pid1040518

When exactly did he downloaded the upgrade package? I thought this bug was fixed the same day the 1.6.11 was released?

P.S. I have had similar problems when I failed to upload all the upgrade files!
i downloaded today and should i upload files again?
(2013-10-25, 05:51 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-25, 05:41 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]For the second problem see: http://community.mybb.com/thread-146406-...pid1040518

When exactly did he downloaded the upgrade package? I thought this bug was fixed the same day the 1.6.11 was released?

P.S. I have had similar problems when I failed to upload all the upgrade files!

No it isn't fixed yet. The problem still exists.
Sorry amigo I can't tell you what to do I am just like many know very little about MYBB but I am certain that the lang.php issue was fixed a few hours after 1.6.11 release because I have downloaded it like 2 or 3 hours past release and had 0 issues. First test it on LOCALHOST before upgrading your live forum.
Good Luck buddy
(2013-10-25, 06:03 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am certain that the lang.php issue was fixed a few hours after 1.6.11 release because I have downloaded it like 2 or 3 hours past release and had 0 issues.
No, it has NOT been fixed. If you don't have a problem you problably don't use a plugin having this issue (it's actually an issue of the plugins, not a MyBB issue).
Sorry guys this is a bit off topis question but what plugin is causing this issue?
oh okay sir but cant u tell me how can i get to know which plugin?
There are several plugins that cause this (eg GoMobile). Simply apply the fix in the post I linked to and the issue is resolved.
Pages: 1 2