MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart1 Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i installed apart1 theme on my site arszilla.neq3.com but the logo at the top isnt visible and i want to increase the height of the jeader so the logo is visible?
admin panel >> themes >> Apart One theme >> global.css --> Edit in advanced mode (tab)

find #logo and add required height for it like below (do not disturb other code for #logo)
#logo {height: 100px;
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on the index page after saving changes to global.css

however logo image is not loading (arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/logo.png) - check if it physically exists
Go to ACP>>Templates & Style>>Apart 1 scroll down until "Board Logo" make sure the the path to your logo image is correct
This is what i have for logo

#logo {
background: #202020 url(images/1/header.png) top left repeat-x;
border-bottom: 1px solid #000;
}

What do i change here?
it can be like below
#logo {
background: #202020 url(images/1/header.png) top left repeat-x;
border-bottom: 1px solid #000;
height: 100px;
}

however if you add correct path for forum's logo (post #3) then the header height might adjust itself without above change
Will it autofix the height then?

And my logo isnt in 1 folder i believe it is in the images folder replacing logo.png

I edited the folder of header and logo but still no change, help? (in advanced stylesheet and apart settings. Should i reupload the whole images folder again then apart theme?

Still not fixed after the reupload. HELP?
(2013-11-06, 04:52 PM)Arszilla Wrote: [ -> ]Will it autofix the height then?

And my logo isnt in 1 folder i believe it is in the images folder replacing logo.png

I edited the folder of header and logo but still no change, help? (in advanced stylesheet and apart settings. Should i reupload the whole images folder again then apart theme?

Still not fixed after the reupload. HELP?

Need to find where you uploaded your logo to, because it does not exist at http://arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/logo.png.

Once you find out where you put it, then use Marcus' post (#3) above to point to that location.

Test it out using www.someimage.com or some other image hosting company. Upload there, fix the location and reload your page.
As i said i reuploaded the apart1 theme and reuploaded apart1.xml but still no cgange. The image (logo) is in png format. Is that the issue maybe?
No.

If you look back at post#3 (above), you will see where Marcus told you the following:
Go to ACP>>Templates & Style>>Apart 1 scroll down until "Board Logo" make sure the the path to your logo image is correct.

That's the issue. The URL in that box where you have "Board Logo" is pointing to http://arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/logo.png which does not exist. I'm saying you need to figure out where your logo IS and then update that URL in "Board Logo"
In my acp it says images/1/logo.png, it should be http://arszilla.neq3.com/images/1/logo.png?
Pages: 1 2