MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site Not Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
guys therez a problem with forum

2 users including me and other cant go to forum while others can go

what to do

i can go if i reload page 5 times

wtf is it

Error I Get Is Same as if internet isnt connected but i can go to other websites
criczone.net/index.php

[Image: attachment.php?aid=30473]
maybe try to clear your browser cache or try a different browser
Who's your host?
i have tried both

nothing really helped

(2013-11-08, 09:49 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Who's your host?

one.com
Check you error_log

Also if you have ssh access check for recently changed files.

I have an inkling of what may have happened here.
(2013-11-08, 10:05 AM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]Check you error_log

Also if you have ssh access check for recently changed files.

I have an inkling of what may have happened here.

can you be more descriptive please ??
Look in your directories using ftp for a file with a name like error_log.* open it and let us know the errors in there. If you are getting the above issues, its still likely a problem with code somewhere that is causing this, that error will be placed into your error_log

Are the users who are all effected part of the same usergroup or associated with a plugin that is common to them?
(2013-11-08, 10:10 AM)Dannymh Wrote: [ -> ]Look in your directories using ftp for a file with a name like error_log.* open it and let us know the errors in there. If you are getting the above issues, its still likely a problem with code somewhere that is causing this, that error will be placed into your error_log

Are the users who are all effected part of the same usergroup or associated with a plugin that is common to them?

there is no error_log file

but class_error file is there

users of different group
there should be an erro log, it may have another name, it may be in a different directory even your root directory perhaps?

What of my other questions?
users of dif. group

theres class_error file

i guess this is main error thread

@[Dannymh] please find error file in attachment
Pages: 1 2 3