MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Always Show Pagination With Only 1 Page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

How would I always show pagination with only 1 page?
Does anyone know?
inc/functions.php -> find multipage function.

In it remove:
	if($count <= $perpage)
	{
		return;
	}
Not sure if that's all to make it work, try.
It gives a PHP error when I try and load the page. Does anyone else know if this is possible?
Install xthreads that should do it
How would I do it with xthreads? It seems to be a huge plugin, I have no idea where to start with it.
xthreads allows you to alter default settings that will only affect that particular area not the whole forum. Install xthreads go to forums & posts choose a forum then click on edit forum scroll down to XThreads Options>>Settings Overrides
(2013-11-19, 07:01 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]xthreads allows you to alter default settings that will only affect that particular area not the whole forum. Install xthreads go to forums & posts choose a forum then click on edit forum scroll down to XThreads Options>>Settings Overrides

Oh, is there a way it can be done by modifying core files instead? I would like it to affect the whole forum in one go.
Have you tried Destroy666 solution?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-147883-...pid1048096
(2013-11-20, 03:33 PM)marcus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried Destroy666 solution?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-147883-...pid1048096

I'm pretty sure that won't work.

The easiest way would probably be to search for "per page" in board settings. You should see the settings for:
Threads Per Page
User Selectable Threads Per Page
Posts Per Page:
User Selectable Posts Per Page

You want to change those to something high, like 99999.

Then you want to reset everyone to use the default you just configured, by running this SQL query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET tpp=0, ppp=0

Be warned though, your pages will load significantly slower, especially on large forums or threads.

It's not something I'd recommend you want to do.
Pages: 1 2