MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Success Messages 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Works fine, i'm testing and still works fine on every option i use, i transate to spanish so, and it works fine.
(2014-01-05, 10:48 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]Added {$inlinesuccess} variable to templates but still nothing shows :/

Sorry to hear this. Which templates have you added the variable? Also, do you have the "Show friendly redirect pages" set to Off in your User Control Panel, or the option "Force on users" enabled for Inline Success Messages?
(2014-01-06, 11:01 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-05, 10:48 PM)Come On Thru Wrote: [ -> ]Added {$inlinesuccess} variable to templates but still nothing shows :/

Sorry to hear this. Which templates have you added the variable? Also, do you have the "Show friendly redirect pages" set to Off in your User Control Panel, or the option "Force on users" enabled for Inline Success Messages?

Thanks for fast response. Tried both ways. Now trying on fresh 1.6.12 install, in templates i can see added "{$error} {$inlinesuccess}" lines but Inline Success Messages still doesn't show. Who also could be?
Would you mind talking with Skype/Facebook about this? I can't think of anything else, maybe if I have a look at your board I will find the issue.
(2014-01-06, 12:24 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind talking with Skype/Facebook about this? I can't think of anything else, maybe if I have a look at your board I will find the issue.

Sure, PM.
I find an error in your plugin xD.

When i use quick reply this error appears if you use this the plugin take entire forum and post this content and shows you quick reply with your message, but a new entire content of your forum appears in the middle xD.

By the way only this happen on my forum i have 1.6.12 package and when i uninstall this plugin all goes fine again, so i assume is because of some code causes this, only this error i can find till now xD.
1.0.1 already fixes this error.
Thanks in advice Shade i test when i have that released version on my hands. But i'm still testing 1.0 version if i see another issue i report here, cheers.
The new version is already available on GitHub, it's like I'm too lazy to update the Mods Site one.
Yeah i see that you may say

https://github.com/Shade-/Inline-Success...master.zip

Because in first post two files are 1.0 v.

I search on github and find this, i see a new 1.0.2 versiĆ³n and i'm testing on my site, thanks a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4