MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Success Messages 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I installed this plugin (the master version form github), friendly redirects are disbaled, forced on users is activated.

I checked my "New Thread" template, and the {$inlinesuccess} code is already included.

Yet nothing shows up Sad
The newthread templates group shouldn't be used with ISM, as you are never redirected to them (and even if you are, it is because of errors). When you create a thread, you are redirected to the thread you've just made, so you'd put the {$inlinesuccess} variable to the showthread template instead.
(2014-01-29, 01:27 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The newthread templates group shouldn't be used with ISM, as you are never redirected to them (and even if you are, it is because of errors). When you create a thread, you are redirected to the thread you've just made, so you'd put the {$inlinesuccess} variable to the showthread template instead.

I didnt include {$inlinesuccess} into new threads, the plugin did that automatically upon installation.

In showthread, {$inlinesuccess} is not included.

I will include and try, but like I said above, the Inline Message didnt show up anywhere, whether it was a new thread, new reply, mod tool,...
It's supposed to work mainly in the usercp. And yes, the plugin has added it automatically by searching for {$_error_} variables around in your templates (_ stands for anything), but in certain templates (like newreply, newthread and others) it doesn't work obviously.
that's too bad. I wanted to disable the friendly redirects, but only on certain forums/actions. Making a new thread was one of the actions I need a text information for. I just dont like the 5second wait of rediretcs^^
Inline Success Messages 2.0 is out

What's new?
This is a major release. It is a complete rewrite of the plugin which is now compatible with MyBB 1.8, whereas MyBB 1.6 is no longer supported. jGrowl is now used as the notification vector; 1.6 users willing to install ISM should change the compatibility line and include jQuery and jGrowl into ISM's template. I no longer support legacy versions (1.x).

ISM does not edit templates anymore.

Where to download?
Download the new files from GitHub. A Mods Site link will be available shortly.

How to upgrade from any older version?
You should uninstall the plugin, overwrite the old files with the new ones and install it.

Support and brainstorming
Whether you want to make a request, give suggestions or ask for support, open a thread on MyBBoost. Any request/question/suggestion made in this thread will be ignored.
Nice work.

But this doesn't work unless you enable the option to "force it even if the users has friendly redirects off".
I had friendly redirects on.
Odd. It works fine on my test board. Can you provide a link?
Never mind, it seems to work fine now. (Board url)

Any change to make this look nicer? Like the break on the opti-ons.
http://prntscr.com/bh71et
Nice plugin.
It will work on Focus Theme?
Pages: 1 2 3 4