MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGameservers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: jY8VJ.png]

Having this issue where it just doesn't show up.

[Image: KICZ3.png]

I'm pretty sure I installed this pretty well.
Getting a SQL error while attempt to activate it in my plugins area, i'm on the latest mybb 1.6.12: [Image: d60ff4fe8faaaf7ba1f04550514de3a2.png]
thats easy
where it says:
Type=MySAM

replace with:
Engine=MySAM

thats on the plugin file Wink
Cumps
Edit:

Thankyou, fixed it.

Hmm, added my server and got this?
[Image: ef824289182aeac939f2e072e3aa5346.png]

As you can see, this is my server and works/shows perfectly fine and the information is correct: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/6...226:27015/
as the developer says on first post on this topic:
Quote:Note: MyGameservers require a Hosting with gameserver ports opened.

ur host provider got the ports clocked by a firewall
so unless they open the ports ur server will show offline
put a ticket in your hosting support account and waut for the answer
(2014-02-14, 09:31 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]as the developer says on first post on this topic:
Quote:Note: MyGameservers require a Hosting with gameserver ports opened.

ur host provider got the ports clocked by a firewall
so unless they open the ports ur server will show offline
put a ticket in your hosting support account and waut for the answer

My ports are very well indeed opened.
I have people join my server all the time and have over 800 different players that join it regularly at different times.

Asked my server provider and he even stated they're opened, hence why Game-Tracker picks them up.
Well he is referring the ports on the server itself. So in order for the script to fetch the status the ports need to be open (not your game server port "27015"). So you need to submit a ticket to them guys and ask them to open the necessary ports to fetch your game server status.

Now it is unique bc most game server providers have these ports opened, hence why GameTracker and others are able to get the status. So myself am a little confused. I also run a gaming community for CS:GO and I just installed this plugin and it works fine.

Let me know if you come up with anything. Now it could very well be on your website server side.
Yeah, ports are 100 % opened, as you can see as well gametracker grabs all my stats from my server.

Not sure what it could be server sided.
Error connecting isnt a plugin problem... The hosting provider or gameserver provider cant connect...
Look the plugin working correctly http://cola-team.es/foro/servidores
gametracker uses is own host services since the banners of gameservers are hosted on gametrackers web server and only provides u a link to the banner itself
ive tried this plugin and it works 100%
to bad it doesnt goes with other game engines...
maybe in next release if there will be one
Pages: 1 2 3 4