MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGameservers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Needing someone who can better assist me with this issue.

Still can't get it to show my server, listed the issues above in earlier post.
Download link seems to be invalid for mods.mybb.com - just zipped off of git, will give this plugin a try. Could be useful to me.
(2014-02-17, 08:20 AM)ojawsho Wrote: [ -> ]Needing someone who can better assist me with this issue.

that was already answered before
webserver ports blocked....
(2014-02-18, 09:58 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-17, 08:20 AM)ojawsho Wrote: [ -> ]Needing someone who can better assist me with this issue.

that was already answered before
webserver ports blocked....

Yeh there has to be a port being closed somewhere. I know I was having a lot of issues with my webhost tryin to install scripts and they finally opened all the possible scenario ports I could give them and now I have no issues installing these scripts.

Hate he could not get it working though.
Hello,

I installed this plugin, and i add my server in the plugin but
what is the adress for look the server ?

Bye
(2014-03-27, 08:03 PM)Azik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I installed this plugin, and i add my server in the plugin but
what is the adress for look the server ?

Bye
not sure what you mean
if ur saying the link to see the plugin live?
then its:
Quote:www.yourmybb.com/mygameservers.php
Any chance of being able to implement it so that you can put it into a template like at the bottom of the homepage?
i believe u can
ill try to do it and will get back to you later
It works fine with Garry's mod but Nuclear Down servers doesn't show the game icon. :/
http://loliworld.net/foros/mygameservers.php
Hi,

As I understand this you don't need steam to connect to a server? The reason I ask is I can adapt my game server (a game I am developing) to work with the RCON format.

I have tried to get it to work with my host who swears that my ports are open with no success. I know my firewall settings, virtual server (router hole punching) and ports are all in working order as I wrote the game server and clients and they all connect from around the world. I have even made sure that PHP function fsockopen() is enabled. I have also written a little app to poll the port in question and no data is received from the hosting service.

So that's where I'm at. Would be cool to get this working. It looks entirely possible to use this for a non steam game as long as I support the RCON format.
Pages: 1 2 3 4