MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nobody know or just dont want to help?

and it dont work for me at all with myBB 1.2.10
I think this plugin was for an earlier version of MyBB not for the 1.2 build upwards.
someone may be able to confirm or correct this though not 100% sure.

FnT
how can i adjust it good since when i activate it all my on off offlock image disapapear and lead to the forumicons/on without the type of file link and i cant find where to edit it since i searched whol;e forum managment even the forum home options in the settings
Right well i installed the plugin, tried to activate it but it didn't work and nothing i tried work. So i tried to remove it and now i am re-installing my forum... though tbh that last bit was my fault.

It wasn't activated or registered as activated and thus i could not deactivate it in order to remove the modification.
why this mod are show me in all the forums the same pics?

and how i make allthe images in the same size without edting the img itslef
this is an old plugin from 2006
i´ve used before upgrading twice, every upgrade needs a new reinstalation
now I dont use it anymore

It would be nice if we could have AdminCPanel options to choose icons to each forum/cache files someway/
right each time new mybb release it's functions disappear cause it's have a lot of problem with templates.
Let me see if I can make this plugin for 1.2x series. I been wanting one myself anyways.
labrocca Wrote:Let me see if I can make this plugin for 1.2x series. I been wanting one myself anyways.

Very well labrocca Big Grin

I have a Community with 40+ boards and this could be handfull
i´ll try it for sure
Started it but can't finish it off till later tonight or tomorrow. It's an easy plugin to make. I already have it outlined.
Pages: 1 2 3