MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd love to see this adpated myself, so that the icons go next to the normal mybb one's. (similiar to an IPB mod) although, I do sound like I am ungreatful for this which I'm not. Just in my personal opinion it's more eye grabbing than the current layout =)

~Joey
Description:

Shows Forum Icons on Forumlist in Forumhome.

Installation:

• Upload ficon.php to inc/plugins directory.
• CHMOD inc/functions_forumlist.php to 777 .
• CHMOD admin/forums.php to 777 .
• Go To Forum Admin Panel. Board Settings > Plugin Manager and Activate plugin.
• Create a folder on your theme’s root directory and name it to forumicons and send your forum icons to this folder. Go to Manage Forums panel and edit your forum icons like icon.gif.
• Revert CHMOD inc/functions_forumlist.php to default value.
• Revert CHMOD admin/forums.php to default value.

Important Note: Before deactivating plugin set your inc/functions_forumlist.php and admin/forums.php files’ CHMOD to 777. After deactivated your plugin set CHMOD of the files’ to default value.

I already finished Plugin Manager >>> Active but next step I don't understand someone help me . I mean (Create a folder on your theme’s root directory and name it to forumicons and send your forum icons to this folder. Go to Manage Forums panel and edit your forum icons like icon.gif.) I don't understand this step
This plugin for MyBB's 1.2 versions. Doesn't works with 1.4.
Aww I C Have you been this plugin for 1.4 . If u have please give me Smile Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2 3