MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good-Bye myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am using myBB Script into my forum from last 6 month and found it best especially plugins. But HIGH CPU usage is worst problem with myBB. I try to deactive, uninstall many plugins but it is remain same. My webhost warn me many times and also many hosts delete my id there. My forum not so big its alexa 2,28,000 , users-700(only 50 active), 3000 threads and 7000 posts. So i have no choice except leaving myBB.
I can't switch host again and again. Maybe i convert forum to Discuz. I know myBB best but i have no choice Sad missing myBB so much.
Bye.
MyBB is a very light weight script. It's very likely not the script, but more likely you've either outgrown your hosting plan or you have plugins on your forum which are affecting performance. What have you tried so far to increase performance? We provide the software, but it isn't set and forget.
you could try to use a cheaper host and not hosting on a server/localhost that makes trouble for websites!

for example:

bc-it.nl
mijndomein.nl

websites from holland but they can help you with these issues! They are really cheap!
(2014-02-04, 01:43 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a very light weight script. It's very likely not the script, but more likely you've either outgrown your hosting plan or you have plugins on your forum which are affecting performance. What have you tried so far to increase performance? We provide the software, but it isn't set and forget.

i try to upgrade all plugins, delete lots of plugins yet problem remain. I am so upset i don't want to leave myBB but its last option. I am really so nervous.
It's far from your last option. You'll just experience the same issues all over again.

What exactly is causing the high CPU usage? Any decent host should be able to tell you that.
(2014-02-04, 02:17 PM)coolashu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 01:43 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a very light weight script. It's very likely not the script, but more likely you've either outgrown your hosting plan or you have plugins on your forum which are affecting performance. What have you tried so far to increase performance? We provide the software, but it isn't set and forget.

i try to upgrade all plugins, delete lots of plugins yet problem remain. I am so upset i don't want to leave myBB but its last option. I am really so nervous.

what your list of plugin?
my forum has 261,898 posts and more than 100 user active per day... and never had problems.
yes i used shared host...
(2014-02-04, 02:24 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

my forum has 261,898 posts and more than 100 user active per day... and never had problems.

sir which host are you using and what is url of ur forum?
(2014-02-04, 02:27 PM)coolashu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 02:24 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

sir which host are you using and what is url of ur forum?

click in "www" icon of postbit...

hostgator US
and too i never has problem with uptime too
[Image: QyM0AQo.png]
(2014-02-04, 02:24 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]It's far from your last option. You'll just experience the same issues all over again.

What exactly is causing the high CPU usage? Any decent host should be able to tell you that.

sir here is detail
Generated in 0.0436590 seconds (84.43% PHP / 15.57% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 26 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0309269 / Memory Usage: 11 MB
PHP version: 5.3.28 / Server Load: 0.5 / GZip Compression: Enabled
and i have got this messege from webhost "Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit10times"[attachment=30992]
Sounds like a crappy host. Can you please list the plugins you use? Some of the stats plugin are very resource intensive in case you are using any of those. That should make us help or suggest you something more.
Pages: 1 2 3