MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely slow loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have a problem on my forum with loading times.

It takes ~28 seconds to load every page, including the admin panel.

I've tried a lot of optimisation things but nothing is working. It's not the hosting because I host other websites with the same hosting and they all load perfectly.

The url is:
http://thehoosiersfanclub.co.uk/

Running version 1.6.11

It was originally a vB forum transferred to MyBB, running smoothly, then gradually started running slower and slower.

At the bottom of the page it says:

Generated in 28.5793960 seconds (99.90% PHP / 0.10% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 9 / Global Parsing Time: 28.5616040 / Memory Usage: 6.25 MB
PHP version: 5.2.17 / Server Load: 0.08 / GZip Compression: Disabled

I just can't figure out what is happening. Any help?
shared host?
It sounds like you've outgrown your hosting plan. What plugins do you have installed? With only 250,000 posts you shouldn't be experiencing this.
I've disabled all plugins to see if it was that, still the same. It is a shared host but my other sites load perfectly. If I do a fresh install of MyBB on the same site it loads perfectly, switch it to use that database and it's incredibly slow again.
(2014-02-15, 05:21 PM)cbirks Wrote: [ -> ]I've disabled all plugins to see if it was that, still the same. It is a shared host but my other sites load perfectly. If I do a fresh install of MyBB on the same site it loads perfectly, switch it to use that database and it's incredibly slow again.

strange...
really disabled all plugins?
you tried optimize database in ACP or mysqladmin?
if has mysqladmin access try repair database...
More of a 'your host problem'.
Repaired the dabatase, still nothing. I've been through a lot of settings in cpanel, nothing. Plugins are definitely disabled. I've deleted inactive users and old threads.

Not sure if it's worth mentioning that at one point it had a huge spam/malware problem which I removed.

It's also definitely NOT a host problem. I can upload anything to the same hosting with the same domain and it runs smoothly. I can put a fresh MyBB up and it's smooth. Literally anything I put up runs smoothly except this forum. I'm running out of ideas now.

http://gtmetrix.com/reports/thehoosiersf...k/gJyyQm81 I ran a report on here and it says waiting for 28 seconds. I'm running out of options now.
It's definitely not a database problem. Try running a file verification check, you may have malicious code making external requests.
File verification check:

"Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation."

I'm seriously lost. Any more suggestions? Gonna talk to my host about it.

If I do a fresh MyBB it runs perfectly, then if I switch out the config file on the fresh install for this one it starts loading incredibly slow again.
very strange...

all plugins disabled, repaired data base... file verification ok...

what host you use?
Pages: 1 2 3 4