MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Business Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
how to Remove This Text

News

This is a testing news. Here you can enter all the news you want and use it whenever you want.
Hello again, sorry for the bother.

I don't what you call the menus on the top where it says like portal, menu, search, members, and etc. But I tried to change the hover color and label color and can't find anyway to change it. Do you by any chance know how to change them. Thank you!
(2014-05-25, 04:33 PM)manoranjan2050 Wrote: [ -> ]how to Remove This Text

News

This is a testing news. Here you can enter all the news you want and use it whenever you want.

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Business > Header Templates > and open header

Inside header, search for this:

<div class="news">
<h4>News</h4>
<p>This is a testing news. Here you can enter all the news you want and use it whenever you want.</p>
</div>

Change whatever you want from there (If you want to remove but no delete the news, simply add style="display: none;" in the <div> tag.

(2014-05-27, 04:04 AM)Ao Kaizoku Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again, sorry for the bother.

I don't what you call the menus on the top where it says like portal, menu, search, members, and etc. But I tried to change the hover color and label color and can't find anyway to change it. Do you by any chance know how to change them. Thank you!

All is pure CSS.

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > Business > global2.css

Inside you can view the custom css, and you have:

.menu ul a:hover, .menu ul a:active < This is for the menu hover

#forum #foro, #portal #por, #search #busqueda, #memberlist #miembros, #calendar #calendario, #help #ayuda < This is the active tab, the inverse gradient when you're on a specific tab

Hope this solves your question.

Greetings!
Looks like firefox doesn't like the theme

http://browsershots.org

Use that to check it out, only firefox is having an issue, i have some logs if you need them so feel free to PM me and i'll send them over.

EDIT:

My tech has managed to fix this by adding the following to the htaccess:

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>

He says it can be hard coded (he thinks) into the theme as well. Hope this helps!
This is a great theme. Thanks eNvy.
But It states non commercial license. If i want to use it on my website which makes money do I need to purchase a commercial license?
(2014-05-29, 11:04 AM)rohitsingh24 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great theme. Thanks eNvy.
But It states non commercial license. If i want to use it on my website which makes money do I need to purchase a commercial license?

The creation of derivative works is permitted provided it is not done for commercial purposes. You also can not use the original work for commercial purposes. This license is not a free license.

That's the description of the licence I use for this theme.

You cannot purchase a commercial licence, all my 4 themes have the same licence, and they're free to use, free to modify, free to distribute the same work with modifications, but you can't use them for commercial purposes, and also you cannot sell my work.
Ok so correct me if I am wrong. Completely n00b to licensing so don't want to get it wrong.
I can use the theme freely on my deals website as long as I don;t actually sell the theme or its derivative?
Just want to make sure I can use it on my website where members post deals and I make revenue through ads and affiliate links?
(2014-05-30, 12:50 AM)rohitsingh24 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so correct me if I am wrong. Completely n00b to licensing so don't want to get it wrong.
I can use the theme freely on my deals website as long as I don;t actually sell the theme or its derivative?
Just want to make sure I can use it on my website where members post deals and I make revenue through ads and affiliate links?

The only things you CAN'T do with my themes are:

- Sell the original theme.
- Sell a modified version of the original theme.
- Remove the credits of the original author.

So... I think you can use on your website =)
Great! Thank you!
Hello eNvy,

For some reason, I can't change the category color. I tried to change it on .thead but nothing happens. Also about the member profile tabs, how can I remove the spaces between all tabs?

Also when a new member registers, what is their default way of viewing the forum? Fluid style or Fixed Style?

Thank you so much for answering my questions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13