MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gameshark Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Information

Gameshark is a theme designed for those gamers communities. The same is set to a dark theme, and has outstanding details in reddish orange.

Preview

[Image: 75705-1393442125-GamesharkPreview.png]

Support

At the moment, I'm giving support here... until I have a site.

Licence

[Image: 88x31.png]
Gameshark Theme by eNvy is distributed under a Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International.

Download

You can download Business Theme directly from MyBB!

Hope you like it! =)

Donate

In the case you want to donate to me for my work, it's your own choice, and only you can do that. I do not ask for money, but if you donate it helps me to reach several goals.

[Image: WbUtYUC.gif]
Oo That looks really nice, I like the colors. Smile
any live demo ??
No, i don't have any demo, sorry Sad.
Why is it that all your theme download pages come up as invalid? This is the third one...
beatiful
(2014-04-29, 05:40 AM)Im Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that all your theme download pages come up as invalid? This is the third one...

Because I updated all the themes to 1.6.13, so the people who wants to install it on 1.6.13 don't recieve the error message.

But seems like to MyBB team it's busy... They have to approve .zip before it can be downloadable, that's why all of my themes are in "Validation process" and you get that "Invalid link" page.

(2014-04-29, 06:46 AM)NarutoGeneration Wrote: [ -> ]beatiful

Thank you.
(2014-04-29, 12:11 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-29, 05:40 AM)Im Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that all your theme download pages come up as invalid? This is the third one...

Because I updated all the themes to 1.6.13, so the people who wants to install it on 1.6.13 don't recieve the error message.

But seems like to MyBB team it's busy... They have to approve .zip before it can be downloadable, that's why all of my themes are in "Validation process" and you get that "Invalid link" page.

(2014-04-29, 06:46 AM)NarutoGeneration Wrote: [ -> ]beatiful

Thank you.

Oh okay then, well your themes are awesome. Can't wait to try them out!
Hopefully they validate it soon because I really like this theme.
Really awesome theme (Y) but not sure about this:-

[Image: 2uftwnl.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3