MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

I apologize for my recent absence from the community and the GoMobile project that was graciously given to me by the wonderful Scoutie44. I am approaching the point where I am ready to drop the new version. However, I want to make it the best possible update I can. If you would be so kind to respond below please let me know what kind of features you would like to see and some of your favorite mobile formatted websites. I want to create a powerful, beautiful, fast, and intuitive mobile solution that wasn't available to MyBB before.

This version will be better than ever before.

Thanks,
Jason Liehr
I have nothing on my wishlist regarding MyBB GoMobile, but I just wanted to say that I value this plugin a lot and it is very useful for my forum members. I'm very excited to hear that new version will be available!
(2014-03-23, 05:52 PM)loveley Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing on my wishlist regarding MyBB GoMobile, but I just wanted to say that I value this plugin a lot and it is very useful for my forum members. I'm very excited to hear that new version will be available!

Thank you loveley. Glad to hear at least one person is excited for a new update...
What if you allow us to show which theme to be used as the mobile one? Instead of forcing the use of the GoMobile one. Also a better rebuild process, currently if anything goes wrong we have to re-install the plugin. I don't know, just throwing ideas Toungue
I'd just like a good, working copy the mobile theme.

right now it doesn't function correctly and it's throwing a bunch of error in my error log.

maybe having a demo available to use will allow us to suggest features and/or debug it some.
(2014-03-24, 03:23 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just like a good, working copy the mobile theme.

right now it doesn't function correctly and it's throwing a bunch of error in my error log.

maybe having a demo available to use will allow us to suggest features and/or debug it some.

Hi Shemo,

Could you please PM me the errors you are receiving? I will fix them asap.

Thanks!
(2014-03-24, 07:17 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-24, 03:23 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just like a good, working copy the mobile theme.

Hi Shemo,

Could you please PM me the errors you are receiving? I will fix them asap.

Thanks!

sent PM.
The only thing I would say is make the text for the sub-forums smaller than the main forum. Makes it much easier when viewing the Index page.
Ok, I switched from MyBB 1.0 to 1.1 and saw that usercp_email template is empty:

<template name="usercp_email" version="1606"><![CDATA[]]></template>

https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMob..._theme.xml

Also quote button doesn't work in threads.
Weird.

Will look into it tonight. Ugh
Pages: 1 2 3