MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leefish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see all other forums but your's it's single, usable, beauty and honestly it's the first works i see with this type of minimalist things, but sees good and fully responsive i don't try this because don't have a way to do it, i have to do something like that because actually some users, or many, use mobile, so, i have to work on that as soon as i can and this is really an option to show users how one forum can be works with xD.

Thanks in advice leefish i have to see that forums with more time, but anyway i see that sites and do not have the same xD.
Its hard to tell when a forum is using MyBB these days, the customizations etc are so neat and stuff, I like the new design. :3
Thanks Dark Neo. Leefish is responsive - but it isn't really a mobile solution. A mobile variant really needs a LOT less javascript (and to be even more plain css than leefish is already) than a standard desktop install.

I am using an Android S4 to test - and it is far from fast. It does look nice when it finally loads though.
Congrats. Responsive theme is no easy feat and it's nice to see someone accomplish it.
Pages: 1 2