MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Report form on MyBBoard.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it would be a good idea if you guys made a simple contact form on mybboard.net that let's people report whether someone is breaking the MyBB license... For example if they removed the copyright. This would be good for you so you know who is breaking the rules and if you need to contact them.
I believe thats already going to be in the new website.
This would be nice but if you could give an example of someone that is? Cause I hardly see anyone breaking MyBB license...
NightRider Wrote:This would be nice but if you could give an example of someone that is? Cause I hardly see anyone breaking MyBB license...
If someone removes or edits the copyright and/or powered by lines, they'd be breaking our license. Smile
NightRider Wrote:This would be nice but if you could give an example of someone that is? Cause I hardly see anyone breaking MyBB license...

We have 60 people in our tracker (atleast) breaking our license.
Yeah but could I see a couple cause I know alot of places that remove copyright and all..But its hard to tell what belongs to what...So if you could this would help out thx
The information should be private - Between us and the site owners.
Oh, well if you could ask him or send me a PM their for I can help out more, cause my other community that is using IPB were about to come over to MyBB and we try to hunt down people that do such things related to this..So yeah
Tikitiki Wrote:The information should be private - Between us and the site owners.
I disagree. Name and shame. I'd be more than happy to organize forum raids on all 60 Big Grin
Galen Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:The information should be private - Between us and the site owners.
I disagree. Name and shame. I'd be more than happy to organize forum raids on all 60 Big Grin

Well, yes, thats always my initial impression, but privacy really is #1.
Pages: 1 2