MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.12 to 1.6.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wandered upon your help documents and based on the wording it dawned on me that it was a clone of HF, then I looked at the forum sections. Hacking forums are not eligible for support.
moved post
(2014-05-14, 09:32 PM)len Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-14, 07:41 PM)Rymax99 Wrote: [ -> ]I wandered upon your help documents and based on the wording it dawned on me that it was a clone of HF, then I looked at the forum sections. Hacking forums are not eligible for support.

Hi
You've lost me?
I got my copy of the software from here
and have updated here for years,
my forum is a UK lottery forum.
not a hacking forum.

?

Not you, was referring to aqulaane. I should have stated who I was speaking to, my bad.
moved post
(2014-05-13, 09:37 PM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]Not in the file manager, only directly in the database. You need to search in the table "themestylesheets" for an empty name and change it to "global.css" - be sure to only change the name and nothing else. If you're not exactly sure what to do you can give me the login details for your database (not here but in the private inquiries forum) and I'll change it for you tomorrow.
i have problem themes change when updating 1.6.12 to 1.6.13, i am already find table "themestylesheets" in the database but I do not know what to do rename filed. Can u help me Huh
Pages: 1 2